Cabinet RH PERSPECTIVES is recruiting a Talent & Learning Manager
Cabinet RH PERSPECTIVES is recruiting for one of its clients a Talent & Learning Manager – Africa
Drive and co-ordinate development and delivery of Talent & Learning agenda for the Africa Region. Design and deliver an effective T&L offer to enable building capability for the future. The incumbent in this role will be key to integrate the local needs that support Africa long term strategy with global standards.
- Lead and support the delivery of strategic capability agenda including, development and delivery of
- Learning offers (technical, sales, Leadership/ soft skills, support functions), early development and Internship programs (where applicable).
- Manage annual Learning Needs Analysis and develop an integrated demand planning process for thevarious learning offers (technical, sales, leadership and supporting functions).
- Develop and communicate an integrated annual T&L calendar with all training solutions and keyprocesses to be delivered in Region.
- Support Head of HR in building HR team’s capability on T&L.
- Owner of all T&L policies, processes and procedures including deployment, review, and on-goingmanagement to ensure regions keeps up to date with global and local requirements.
- Establish Talent assessment frameworks to support execution of PDPs and progression.
- Develop and communicate career paths for the different disciplines.
- Develop and manage Region learning budget.
- Build knowledge of external market to support identification of learning providers (universitiesvendors, etc.) and manage these relationships through adequate procurement processes.
- Champion use of existing and new learning technologies to maximise delivery of learning offers at local level.
- Responsible for defining, managing and communicating T&L KPIs; analyse and make consistent use of data to understand gaps and inform action plans.
- Degree level (or equivalent)
- Professional certification/ T&L formal recognised training is desired
- Professional skills / experience
- 5 + years of HR experience with depth on Talent & Learning
- Proven track record of developing and delivering a business-oriented T&L strategy and plans
- Experience in working with global, multinational organizations
- Strong Communication skills (written & oral); bi-lingual (French & English) is ideal
- Innovative, ability to create effective solutions aligned with global trends
- Leadership – accountability and ownership, ability to create capability to deliver business strategy
- Strong EQ, resilience and ability to navigate through complex and ambiguous environments
- Strong facilitation skills, Analytical skills, Cultural dexterity.
Please send your CV (updated) and motivation letter with the job reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of applications: February 29, 2020
Laisser un commentaire