Philip Morris International hiring a Legal Trainee.
We foster curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. So, come take part to the biggest shift in our history. Step out of your comfort zone. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network. Be part of something big.
We’re currently looking for a Legal Trainee within Philip Morris Senegal’s Legal Department
As a Legal Trainee, you will support the Legal team with:
Labour Law, HR Matters
- Analyze, make researches and prepare answer for Legal Team in relation of HR matters and requests coming from P&C Department in relation to Markets of PMMSN
- Gather intelligence and relevant jurisprudence related to Labour law in Senegal
- Update the legal team on any change on a text related Labour law in Senegal
- Review employment contracts
- Review and draft contract for Legal team in relation to PMMSN’s Business pursuant to the request of any department (commercial, Procurement, admin, finance …)
- Analyze, make researches and prepare answer for Legal Team in relation with requests or questions coming from Commercial and Marketing Departments
- Analyze, make researches and prepare answer for legal Department in relation to Tobacco Control Law and Data protection matters
- Keep updated the register of contracts and record any new contract delivered by other departments for archiving
- Follow up and keep updated the list of contracts
- Follow up and keep well arranged the archiving of documents in Legal Department
- Handle other AD HOC requests according to legal team needs
- University degree in Business Law, private Law or any other related degree
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Tools
- Strong business sense and appreciation for confidentiality in sensitive situations
- Fluent in both French and English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical mind
- High research & organizational capacity
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship.
Laisser un commentaire