Save the Children hiring Application Support Analyst.
To lead and provide high quality operational and technical application and systems support to Save the Children International’s customers and internal business functions. Minimising the adverse impact of
Incidents and Problems on the business and preventing reoccurrence of Incidents and ensuring release management is followed to allow the safe deployment of changes to production systems. Owner of the Problem Management process, ensuring reduction in recurring issue goals are achieved.
- Ideally, the role holder will hold a computing degree (BSc, BA or equivalent) however equivalent relevant work experience is also of value
- ITIL Experience desirable
Experience And Skills
- strong web/collaborative development and support experience required
- excellent knowledge of Active Directory and DNS
- good experience with collaborative/training applications such as MS Teams
- knowledge of relational databases (eg. MS SQL server)
- cultural awareness and experience of delivering global web solutions that cater for local needs (eg. area with poor bandwidth, multiple character sets, etc.)
- good communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
- able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
- outstanding customer service orientation and follow-up skills
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to work independently without direct supervision
- ability to learn new web/collaborative systems and applications quickly
- ability to work well under pressure
- understanding of basic networking / infrastructure knowledge
- experience with Microsoft IIS and/or Apache
- experience of working in organisations with international activities
- non-profit sector knowledge/experience
- experience with administration of Office365
- experience with DATIX
- experience with Azure Administration and support skills
- experience with ERP system will be a good advantage
- programming knowledge in diverse applications/languages
- the ability to converse in languages other than English
- auditing skills/experience
- administrator level knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013/Online
- administrator level knowledge of Jira
- experience in working with offshore project team members
Contract length: 01 year
Work location: Dakar
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
Application deadline: Dec 22, 2020
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: stcuk.taleo.net