Save the Children hiring Regional Finance Analyst.
Your role will be to support the Country Office finance teams in the region, helping them to consolidate information, to provide analysis and to facilitate effective business processes and workflows.
In providing high quality support to Country Office finance teams, you will be part of the team effort for monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes. In this role, you are expected to leverage financial analysis techniques, tools, and software to provide insights. You will need to provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting. You will be a go-to partner to provide support/guidance to Country Offices on system/technical queries for financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits. You will be highly motivated, articulate and comfortable with a diverse Finance role covering a variety of Country Offices, whilst working closely with the Regional Finance management. To thrive in this role, you must be highly driven and a self-starter to achieve excellence.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal job description and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
- Accounting, commerce or business administration degree from a leading university, or equivalent qualification.
Experience And Skills
- At least 3 years of country or regional financial management experience in a complex commercial or development sector organization
- Significant budgeting experience, understanding of budgeting and forecasting.
- Proficient on accounting principles and standards. Experience with multi ledger accounting
- Computer fluency; highly competent using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and experience working in complex financial systems like Sun systems, Agresso, PeopleSoft etc
- Other analytical and statistics software skills will be an asset
- A flair for figures and analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and advanced financial modelling skills and ability to present complex financial information in a succinct and compelling manner
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral English and French), including the ability to communicate and present to key stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
- Self-driven change-agent and excellent capacity building skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with high levels of change and quick turnaround times, whilst delivering to the highest standards
- Excellent attention to detail; planning and forecasting skills
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work collaboratively in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Personal circumstances and commitment to travel to all COs in the region; 10-20% travel.
- Commitment to Save the Children values
Closing Date: Mar 4, 2021
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=59893&lang=en