PATH is hiring a Project Administrator Officer.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s Center of Digital and Data Excellence (CoDE) is committed to scaling Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the low and middle-income countries. Our work spans the entire software development lifecycle from analysis of information systems to deployment and long-term use of those systems. The Digital Health team at PATH works with government ministries of health, information and communication technology companies, the global health sector, and donors to improve the design, development, interoperability, and implementation of management information systems.
Digital Square, an initiative within CoDE, is one of PATH’s innovative responses to Global Health challenges to be a driver of change. Conceived from the lessons of the inefficiencies and redundancies of investments in digital technologies—including mistakes made during the Ebola response—the initiative will bring global and regional actors together to create a new way of thinking about, and a new way of doing, development. In South Africa, Digital Square works in close partnership with the National Department of Health (NDoH) to strengthen the national health information system and data use in the public sector.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator (PADM) Officer for its Digital Square team. The PADM Officer will manage the contractual and financial requirements of their assigned projects within Digital Square’s portfolio of awards. S/he will provide guidance to the technical team regarding U.S. Government Regulations on Contracts and Cooperative Agreements; ensure financial allowability, allocability, and reasonableness of costs; provide oversight and guidance to financial management practices; and support client-facing activities.
Project financial management (30%)
- Master and maintain accurate information in Business World, PATH’s financial system, acting as a resource for project teams.
- Collaborate with Finance Officer to manage financial aspects of assigned activities, including (but not limited to) monitoring project expenses against donor and annual budgets, monitoring labor spending against approved budgets, reviewing general ledger transactions for appropriateness and accuracy, and correcting budget and coding problems in a timely manner.
- Manage funding from multiple donors across projects, including cost share.
- Liaise with Digital Square operational and technical points of contacts to address contractual and operational issues.
- Advise teams on long-range budget/planning issues and conduct financial analyses including forecasting and pipelines.
- Contribute to donor narrative and financial reporting by providing updates as it related assigned activities.
Contracts management (30%)
- Manage contractual responsibilities for project teams, including (but not limited to) requests for application, subagreements, subcontracts, purchase orders, work orders, and consultant agreements.
- Review and authorize subordinate agreement and payment requests and deliverables input into Salesforce by Sr. Program Assistant.
- Provide guidance to Sr. Program Assistant responsible for administration including SmartSheet and Salesforce data integrity and knowledge management.
- Coordinate with the Office of Grants and Contracts and Legal Affairs to maintain agreement records from initiation to closeout.
- Review and support the development of scopes of work and recommend payment mechanisms.
- Negotiate and monitor subordinate agreements, including complex collaborations with public and private organizations in the US and other countries.
- Participate in technical meetings to advise on operations processes and monitor for potential compliance risks.
External Relations (15%)
- Provide guidance on PATH policies and procedures.
- In coordination with Sr. PADM Officer and Deputy Director of Operations, respond to funder inquiries and escalate to internal stakeholders as appropriate.
Compliance and headquarters relations (25%)
- Ensure consistency with Digital Square initiative management principles and practices.
- Work with project staff to ensure compliance with PATH and donor requirements.
- Act as a liaison between project team and PATH shared services groups, such as Procurement, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Participate in program development and proposal writing and budgeting, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business administration, public administration, nonprofit management or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Oral and written fluency in French required.
- Knowledge of 2 CFR 200 and USAID regulations required; in depth experience with FAR and knowledge of HHS guidelines preferred.
- Demonstrated financial management skills, with experience conducting financial analyses and forecasting.
- Team-focused and collegial with the ability to interact with diverse colleagues and facilitate strong working relationships; adept at working closely with others over geographical distance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; diplomacy in communicating with a broad and diverse audience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software suite, and ability to learn financial systems/software; Sharepoint and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail, and effectiveness under deadlines.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
Closing date : 26 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter path.silkroad.com.
Laisser un commentaire