Michael Page is hiring a Audit, Risk & Compliance Manager.
- Strong Regional group leader in its sector
- The position is expected to manage audits operations across all subsidiaries
About Our Client
- This is a Kenyan based, international industrial business, within 8 Africans countries who are continuing with their expansion plans. You will be challenged, will work across the entire organisation and be well looked after. A brilliant time to join the team.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed;
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues;
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies;
Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation;
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities;
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes;
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues;
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations;
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs;
- Review communications such as securities sales advertising to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations;
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews;
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress;
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness;
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required;
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes;
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards;
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated;
The Successful Applicant
- An experienced internal audit & compliance lead with 10 years of experience.
- Be CIA, ACA, ACCA, or CMIIA accredited
- Able to produce, analyse and interpret complex data to identify trends/issues, writing reports and recommendations for audiences up to executive board level;
- A successful track record of identifying and delivering improvements to risk management, internal controls and governance processes;
- Credibility and confidence at senior management level;
- Willingness to travel on occasion
What’s on Offer
Closing date : 26 November 2021.
Laisser un commentaire