VIVO Energy is hiring a Mining & Power Key Account Manager/ Responsable Grands Comptes (Mine et Energie).
The role is to grow Vivo Energy Senegal business in the highly competitive Power and Mining sectors which offer large opportunities
- To achieve, through existing and new customers, sales targets, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To manage and develop long-term relationships with Key Mining and Power companies at all levels of their organization, coordinating the activities of all other CSM (Customer Service Management) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) activities supporting these accounts.
- Drive alignment between stakeholders to enforce better customer satisfaction.
- To supervise the Depot Managers (though they report to Vivo Energy Senegal Supply & Distribution manager) who operate the fuels and/or lubricants facilities on customers’ sites in order to ensure that the services delivery to customers is done with strict adherence to the contractual obligations of VE to the customers, the VE’s operational standards and HSSE Management System.
- Typically look after and manage accounts in Mining and Power sectors in order to achieve sales targets.
- Consistently Grow VE business with existing Mining & Power customers and develop profitable new business with identified prospects
- Plan and conduct sales negotiations with decision makers in Mining & Power companies.
- Sign sound contracts with targeted companies, explicitly manage liability and all other local and international contractual issues
- Ensure delivery of agreed service levels to customers using contract management process with defined KPIs
- Maintain security of trade by ensuring that agreements are kept current and compliant.
- Is accountable for the overall performance of his/her portfolio of customers against targets (e.g. sales volume, margin, growth, sophisticated and tailor-made customer value proposition, trade debtor management)
- Develop, update and implement accordingly, on a yearly basis, for each Mining & Power customer, the
- Account Plan covering products, services packages, contracts, prices, credit, marketing activities and communicate the Account Plan to all departments involved in service delivery to these key accounts.
- Positively manage CRM directly and indirectly at all relevant customer levels within the Sales CRM framework.
- Monitor and analyze own sales performances, taking appropriate action.
- Responsible for tracking Sales/Maintenance budget on a monthly basis.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve, developing appropriate solutions.
- Understand and keep track of fast-changing customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate services are provided to fulfil the customer’s needs
- Have an in depth knowledge of the key competitors in Mining & Power and understand their strengths and weaknesses thereby exploiting opportunities arising from these
- Maintain a good understanding of business and technical developments within the Mining & Power sector.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate Mining & Power Customer Value Propositions (CVP) and marketing initiatives.
- Support fuels and lubricants supply on customers’ sites and S&D department in ensuring timely supplies of all products to customers.
- Ensure in conjunction with S&D Manager that Depots Managers are consistently delivering high quality services on mine sites; including the Site internal and customers KPI reports.
- Review stock records against targets on a continual basis, whilst monitoring and investigating gains and losses at the various sites in conjunction with S&D team.
- Follow up depots’ maintenance plan to maintain a high degree of equipment availability in conjunction with S&D team.
- Ensure integrity of electronic fuel management systems with production of required control reports on a regular basis
- Monitor OPEX/CAPEX budgets for all mining depots and produce performance reports
- Ensure correct onsite staff development to better meet customers’ expectations.
- Facilitate the back up and support provided by other VE departments, i.e. operations, finance, IT and HR
- To develop and maintain contact with all relevant stakeholders with a view to tap marketing opportunities and engender and foster goodwill and promote image of the company
- Continue to develop the lubricants business profitably in the light of increased competitive pressures.
- Spend high share of his/her own time on the field and Seek out new market information, opportunities and customers.
- Develop Relationships with key decision makers at different levels of customer organization.
- Work with other Vivo Energy’s departments and third parties where necessary to continuously improve and provide an efficient and cost effective service to the customer and, to generate additional revenues via new service offerings or reducing the cost to serve.
- Remote locations make logistics a challenge
- Market Awareness
- Technical Knowledge, Operations Management and Maintenance
- Delivering Results
- Maximize Business Opportunities
- Selling & Negotiation
- Relationship Management
- Customer Value Proposition
- People Management skills, motivating and directing
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Reporting on performance and communicating with management
Closing date : 22 Janvier 2022.