Woodside Energy Ltd recruits a Logistics Superintendent (Dakar Based).
About the Role
The Logistics Superintendent is responsible to support and lead the day-to-day aspects of the logistics functional delivery within the Sangomar Development Project across the project life cycle, and for the logistics functional streams including air, land and sea transport as well as materials management and interface with the Sangomar key development contractors and Government agencies.
This position is a Dakar based position and you must have working rights to work in Senegal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop plans to deliver logistics services for international activities
- Develop materials management strategies and plans for all areas of operation to source, expedite and dispose of materials
- Support the development logistics management systems and processes that support Sangomar Development
- Project requirements and provide assurance of process compliance and risk management
- Monitor logistics service delivery and continuously improve service quality and efficiency through applying global best practices and technologies
- Develop and maintain materials management processes and capability, including resources for cataloguing, purchasing, tracking, inventory management and disposing of all materials
- Monitor freight forwarding, import, export and movement including delivery of all development materials and equipment
- Develop and maintain material strategy to ensure all production critical spares are available and maintained
- Ensure that all aspects of logistics operational performance are achieved – service delivery, HSE and cost
- Support D&C, Subsea and FPSO operations, including overcoming problems, and risk assessing changes to plans
- Ensure through audit that all logistics activities, including those related to dangerous goods, are conducted in accordance with the Company defined logistics standards and local regulatory requirements
Skills & Experience
- 15 -20 years oil and gas logistics experience, 5-10 years of which has been related to drilling and completion operations and oil and gas Developments. Significant International logistics experience including West Africa and Europe.
- Degree level with operational logistics or similar major.
- A high level (skilled) of logistics competencies in Supply Base management, aviation, marine operations, emergency response and international.
- Substantial logistics international network.
Closing date : 15 April 2022.
Laisser un commentaire