Atos recruits a Platform Services Solution Architect
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The Platform Services Solution architect will be responsible for leading the Think and Build of the architecture related to OMEA RPQs on multiple fronts: IN evolution to convergent platform, Applications Servers, OSS/BSS transformation, CRM/BI/BD and all the topics tied up with Value6Added-Services.
- Clearly articulate the rational of the solutions being provided
- Define with relevant details the systems, interfaces, data and infrastructure of the proposed solution and the underlying technologies used to implement the components
- Deep dive into client requirements and specifications to Understand company their needs to frame the solution architecture accordingly
- Communicate system requirements to services team, delivery teams for building required in line with client specifications.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture with a controlled TCO in line with the business outcome
- Stakeholder management, interacting with senior client execs to drive strategic technology directions
- Permanent alignment with Infra departement to ensure offer consistency
- Experience in Telecom services and software (e.g. IMS, 4G, Analytics, BI / BD, OSS/BSS evolution, IN services etc.).
- JAVA / .NET Technology Architecture and software development experience with and understanding of a modern technology stacks and opensource software and platforms such as Openstack, Openshift, ONAP, OSM, Kubernetes
- Leadership – coordination of cross-functional teams with no hierarchical reporting power
- Knowledge and experience of data related technologies – from Big Data solutions, document stores, RDBMS and Graph Database, to Analytics, visualizations, data science, ML, cloud architecture and integration technologies
- Accountability in establishing reliable quotation of requested services
- Experience of DevOps and Agile development methods
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Closing date :12 February 2020
Vous pouvez postuler à travers cette adresse: