Atos is hiring a Senior Program Manager
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The Program Manager will lead the cross-functional activities in planning and scheduling the design, the build and the run phases. He/she will also be accountable in defining the effective cost management, and volume deployment based on Atos commitments with regard to RFQs.
The SPM will be an insanely organized leader who prides himself/herself on being thorough, thoughtful, detail-oriented, proactive, creative, resilient, and excellent communicator who can rally an organization to achieve goals ahead of schedule and below cost.
- Ensure that proposals comply with Atos standards, processes and policies and meets customer expectations
- Ensure all risks are identified and tracked. Present the same in management reviews
- Planning, execution and coordination of all aspects of the project in order to maintain schedule, budget, scope and quality in accordance with RFQs requirements.
- Management of multiple projects in the parallel
- Assistance with coordination and tracking of issue resolution, plus excellent communications within the team (to the CEX to any other relevant stakeholders
- Strong leadership and management skills required
- Ability to manage large or multiple projects in a high pressure environment and with demanding customer
- Excellent communication, organization, planning skills and presentation skills
- Strong ability to lead multiple Integration projects concurrently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with project management concepts, practices, and procedures (PMP Certification is a plus)
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Postuler à travers cette adresse;