Atos recruits a Presales Leader
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The Presales leader will be responsible for leading the early phase of co-creating with the customer, focusing on the overall transformation happening in MEA (IT, Network, Cloud and Services Platform). The key point in this role will be the organization of relevant workshop with the customer to further elaborate on Atos relevancy in network.
- Early engagement with customer to build trust and set up co-creation activities ahead of RFQs issuance
- Stakeholder management, interacting with senior client execs to drive strategic technology directions
- Oversee assigned programs and provide guidance to team members.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure with a controlled TCO in line with the business outcome
- Animate the best-in-class practices sharing with other telco account within Atos – setting feedback loop and repeating successful tracks over the entire affiliates
- Over the rainbow process, review and ensure consistency between Atos offers and RFQs specifics as understood from the early pre-sales phases
- Solid view of the Telco business evolution and the go-forward technologies that are transforming the Telco, IT and vertical markets
- Tangible exposure on Digital Transformation, Network Orchestration, Cloud Native, IT DC and Network Virtualisation, 4G and 5G uses-cases
- Ability to organize all related workshops and customer facing interactions with IDM, B&PS and BDS experts as needed
- Strong capability to negotiate with vendors and to optimize costing
- Proven competences in building P&L for complex projects such as Turnkey with multivendor and services implication
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and take ownership.
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence and successfully manage his/her time and priorities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Closing date : 12 February 2020
Postuler à travers cette adresse;