Job opportunity in Senegal : Logistic Manager
Our client has the largest agricultural farm in Senegal. They grow potatoes, onions and bananas.
- Plan warehouses and distribution centers for efficiency in both operations and capacity.
- Complete management of fleet of vehicles, coordination with drivers and allocation of vehicles.
- Organize transportation activities, including cold storage of vegetables, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes.
- Remain responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of the movement of shipments; resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Hands on transaction processing, i.e. Prepare import and export documentation related to banks and customs agencies. Arrange for transport/shipping documentation; oversee the scheduling; dispatching and monitoring for the movement of goods.
- Monitor holds or discrepancies in the movement of goods and notify all relevant stakeholders especially customer service and the customer.
- Qualification: B. Tech/ M. Tech- Food Technology
Experience: 7 to 9 years of experience in farm logistics.
Logistics Operations, fleet management, warehouse management, export import documentation, transportation
Closing date: 1rst May 2020
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: recruitx.talentnow.com